Those that like cooking, hate working nights and want freedom to learn and grow your skills, our Sculptureum offering is absolutely the right place to try!
Sculptureum is an ever growing and changing business. Currently, our events team is exploding and our outdoor kitchen is finding its feet. We need someone who likes to cook and loves to learn to help take these things to the proper Sculptureum level.
- ALL 1 hour north of Auckland
- Mostly morning and lunchtime work
- $23-$29 depending on role and Experience
- Outdoor atmosphere
- Quick service style café work
- 200+ seats
- Often live music
- Small team 1-2
- Needing someone to take ownership and run with the concept
- Hosts corporate and wedding events
- Mostly wine service
- Needs independent team member who will take ownership
- 75+ seats
- Fully outdoor
- Massive expansion potential
- Often hosts weddings
Working with Executive Chef Josh Hazel, the right candidate will:
- Have a passion for learning
- Want to take their hospitality/cooking future in their own hands
- Help design menu concepts and refine food offerings
- Build the reputations for each offering
- Be willing to help wherever needed across all F&B
- Have a strong independent problem solving ethos
Applicants must have a valid long term NZ work visa or resident visa.
Please do not apply for this role if you cannot travel to Matakana.
Please apply by emailing your CV and a cover letter
Postcode: 986 (Matakana, Auckland)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: April 2023