Backpacker Jobs Wanaka
- · NewField Group Ltd Wanaka, South Island , WanakaJob posted: 20th November 2017Full-time
- Oakridge Resort Wanaka Central Otago, WanakaJob posted: 7th September 2017Full-time
- Ploughmans Restaurant and Bar Taupo, WanakaJob posted: 27th July 2017Part-time
- Paul Lake Hawea, WanakaJob posted: 4th May 2017Full-time
- Rhythm&Alps WanakaJob posted: 6th December 2016Casual
Backpacker Jobs in Wanaka, New Zealand
Wanaka is the place to go if you love aviation (Wanaka seems a bit obsessed about it): be it skydiving, flying in a helicopter, or the bi-annual airshows. It's no surprise: the landscape is breath-taking when you view it from above (and Lord of the Rings fans can take a special flightseeing tour, too). Outdoor enthusiasts will love Wanaka – but Wanaka itself is quite lovely. You can sit in fantastic cafes and spend a day wandering around the interesting shops the place has to offer. There are often seasonal jobs during the ski seasons, and during summer, you can apply for one of the many seasonal hospitality jobs (it's very busy with tourists!).