There is no better place to design your own daily work within the hospitality field.
Sculptureum is an ever growing and changing business with everything from café style service, barista work, or events catering to wine experiences, vineyard tour guides and up-market dining services.
The dream team member is one who wants to get amongst it all, learn all facets of our Food and Beverage offerings and chooses their own hospitality adventure!
- ALL 1 hour north of Auckland
- Mostly Lunchtime work
- $23-$29 depending on role and Experience
- Outdoor atmosphere
- Quick service style café work
- 200+ seats
- Often live music
- Small team 1-2
- Needing someone to take ownership and run with the concept
- Hosts corporate and wedding events
- 100+ seats
- Indoor/Outdoor vibe
- Mid-market mostly lunch offering (2 nights only)
- Hosts regular dining series upmarket events
- Medium team 4-5
- Bar work and training available
- Mostly wine service
- Needs independent team member who will take ownership
- 75+ seats
- Fully outdoor
- Massive expansion potential
- Often hosts weddings
Food Truck/Sculptureum Kitchen
- Intermittent offerings that can see you working events such as the recent Ed Sheeran concert or the impending FIFA world cup!
Best case scenario, candidates will have 6+ months’ work experience in hospitality or catering. We are in the customer service industry so if you like people and have a good approach to life, we can definitely train! Weekend work is essential across all offerings.
Applicants must have a valid long term NZ work visa or resident visa.
Please do not apply for this role if you cannot travel to Matakana.
Please apply by emailing your CV and a cover letter
Postcode: 986 (Matakana, Auckland)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: April 2023