Sculptureum is an ever growing and changing business with everything from café style service, baristas and events catering to wine experiences, vineyard tours, weddings, and up-market dining services.
At the front of all that, we need a leader with a strong desire to learn/understand business and who has a deep passion for hospitality.
- 1 hour north of Auckland
- Mostly Lunchtime work (2 nights)
- Salary range starting at $68,000 and rising depending on experience
- 100+ seats
- Indoor/Outdoor vibe
- Hosts regular dining series upmarket events
- Medium FOH team 4-5
- Supported by F&B Manager, Director of Events and GM
Other areas of responsibility can grow to include Freddie’s Outdoor Kitchen (Café/quick service), Terrace wine bar, Food Truck and Sculptureum Kitchen.
The dream team leader will have:
- 2+ years hospitality experience
- Leadership understanding and desire to learn
- Basic understanding of business terms
- GREAT customer interaction skills
- Want to design their career pathway in the hospitality and tourism industry
Applicants must have a valid long term NZ work visa or resident visa.
Please do not apply for this role if you cannot travel to Matakana.
Please apply by emailing your CV and a cover letter
Postcode: 985 (Matakana, Auckland)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: April 2023