Opportunities within New Zealand Health Group
If you are a nurse who has been dreaming of hotter weather and the ultimate work/life balance with evenings and weekends off, look no further.
We some hard to come by Community nursing roles within New Zealand Health group-it is a very rare opportunity for Community/District nursing jobs to be offered to overseas applicants as most organisations (in particular public health services) recruit from within and/or locally for these highly sought after roles.
You will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary team that will see you using your knowledge to complete a range of clinical assessments and interventions. You will work with clients across the lifespan to develop individual care/support plans that focus on optimizing their health and wellbeing and enabling them to live as independently as possible within their community. Another key component of the role will see you providing appropriate delegation and direction to Support Workers across the wider regional team.
Salary: You can expect between 65k- 90k per annum NZD based on years of experience
Location: Nationwide, New Zealand
Many of our nurses and recruitment consultants at New Zealand Health Group have made the move from overseas so we understand the many things there are to think about. You have a dedicated consultant that will work with you every step of the way, providing you with support and advice for visa applications, nursing registration, interview preparation and overall, making your move as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
Why Us | He aha ai matou?
New Zealand Health Group are trusted experts in Temporary and Permanent Health Staffing. Since 1996, we’ve been connecting Great People who bring their skills, experience and personality to Great Organisations.
• Vast networks mean we have health professional jobs throughout New Zealand and Australia
• Assistance with any immigration and professional licensing requirements
• Convenience – you only apply once to New Zealand Health Group and we apply for multiple jobs for you
• Fantastic opportunity to advance your career
• We work with you to find the perfect role and are a free service
What you will bring | Nga tohungatanga mo tenei turanga:
• Registered Nurse qualification and current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) or eligible to apply *Please get in touch if you do not hold NZNC as New Zealand Health Group can support your application
• Experience and knowledge of the community health sector
• Ability to work with a non-regulated workforce and with autonomy within the community
• Passion and expertise working collaboratively in a team and developing your skills and those of your colleagues
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work as a health professional in New Zealand and Australia
Send your CV online by clicking the apply button TODAY
Postcode: 1011 (Nationwide, North Island)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2018
Healthcare & Medical