Opportunities with Geneva Staffing:
Geneva Staffing are actively recruiting Mental Health Registered Nurses Here. We have multiple opportunities across New Zealand and Australia. If you are a nurse who has been dreaming of hotter weather and the ultimate work/life balance, look no further.
Be part of services that will support excellent clinical care into the future, as well as offering the chance to develop your existing Mental Health knowledge and nursing skills in an established and multidisciplinary work environment.
We have permanent employment opportunities with many reputable clients, many even offering relocation packages and visa assistance! *Terms and conditions apply
Some of our current vacancies below:
• Registered Nurse | Mental Health Inpatient Unit- Auckland, New Zealand
• Registered Psychiatric Nurse | Mental Health, Drug & Alcohol – VIC, Australia
• Registered Nurse | Corrections Primary Health – Nationwide, New Zealand
• Registered Nurse | Community Mental Health – VIC, Australia
• Registered Nurse | Forensic Mental Health- VIC, Australia
Salary: You can expect between 60k to 100k per annum based on years of experience
Location: Nationwide New Zealand and Australia (Many of our current roles are located in Victoria)
Many of our nurses and recruitment consultants at Geneva Staffing have made the move from overseas so we understand the many things there are to think about which is why we work with you every step of the way, providing support and advice for visa applications, nursing registration and overall, making your move as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
Why Us | He aha ai matou?
Geneva Staffing are trusted experts in Temporary and Permanent Health Staffing. Since 1996, we’ve been connecting Great People who bring their skills, experience and personality to Great Organisations.
• Vast networks mean we have health professional jobs throughout Australia and New Zealand
• Assistance with any immigration and professional licensing requirements
• Convenience – you only apply once to Geneva Staffing, and we apply for multiple jobs for you
• Fantastic opportunity to advance your career
• We work with you to find the perfect role and are a free service
What you will bring | Nga tohungatanga mo tenei turanga:
• Registered Nurse qualification and current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) or eligible to apply *Please get in touch if you do not hold NZNC or AHPRA as Geneva Staffing can support you with this
• Passion and expertise working collaboratively in a team and developing your skills and those of your colleagues
• Postgraduate diploma in psychiatric/mental health nursing- desirable but not essential
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work as a health professional
Send your CV online by clicking the apply button
Postcode: 1011 (North Island, North Island)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2018
Healthcare & Medical