The Role: Community / Homecare Nurse- Paediatric Experience desirable
Location: Parnell, Auckland
About the Role | He korero whakamarama mo tenei turanga-
The team includes Registered Nurses, Support Workers, Allied Health professionals and specialist clinicians due to this child facing a number of clinical challenges including dystonia, pain, regular respiratory infections that require at times hospitalisation and medical management.
His severe dystonic quadriplegic cerebral palsy means we seek a specific, sustainable, competent, dedicated
workforce to manage the challenges he faces daily. These challenges include, but not inclusively, inadvertent self-injurious behaviour, abnormal sensory feedback, complex pain syndrome and unsafe swallowing
requiring gastronomy feeding and airway management.
Ideally you will have some paediatric experience, though exceptional relevant nursing skills in any area and a caring committed attitude are equally recognised. PEG experience is necessary, as is a full and current driver’s licence. Flexibility is required as there may be a need for some domestic travel.
Why Us | He aha ai matou?
• Make a positive difference in a child’s life
• Very competitive remuneration
• Enjoy training allowance, internal training and professional development– And many more!
What you will bring | Nga tohungatanga mo tenei turanga
• New Zealand Registered Nurse with a current Annual Practicing Certificate
• At least 2 years post registration, ideally in Paediatric
• PEG experience is necessary
• Full and current drivers licence
• Proven passion for and desire to provide outstanding care to patients
• Must have a valid CPR
• Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to be eligible to work as a healthcare professional
Send your CV online by clicking the apply button or If you are interested in chatting about this further please call Sophie on 0800 436 382 EXT 9872
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2018
Healthcare & Medical