We are on the lookout for Registered Nurses for our Community Services. Here at Geneva Staffing we have multiple opportunities across New Zealand and Australia. If you are a nurse who has been dreaming of hotter weather and the ultimate work/life balance, look no further.
You will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary team that will see you using your knowledge of the Nursing Process Framework to complete a range of clinical assessments and interventions. By utilising your critical thinking skills and clinical expertise, you will work with clients across the lifespan to develop individual care/support plans that focus on optimizing their health and wellbeing and enabling them to live as independently as possible within their community.
We are particularly interested in hearing from those of you with a background in Community Nursing. However, all specialities such as; Mental Health, Aged Care, Critical Care and Emergency, Medical/Surgical – please do not hesitate to reach out if your speciality is not listed above.
Many of our nurses and recruitment consultants at Geneva Staffing have made the move from overseas so we understand the many things there are to think about. You have a dedicated consultant that will work with you every step of the way, providing you with support and advice for visa applications, nursing registration, interview preparation and overall, making your move as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
Why Us | He aha ai matou?
Geneva Staffing are trusted experts in Temporary and Permanent Health Staffing. Since 1996, we’ve been connecting Great People who bring their skills, experience and personality to Great Organisations.
• Vast networks mean we have health professional jobs throughout New Zealand and Australia
• Assistance with any immigration and professional licensing requirements
• Convenience – you only apply once to Geneva Staffing, and we apply for multiple jobs for you
• Fantastic opportunity to advance your career
• We work with you to find the perfect role and are a free service
What you will bring | Nga tohungatanga mo tenei turanga
• Registered Nurse qualification and current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) or eligible to apply *Please get in touch if you do not hold NZNC or APHRA as Geneva Staffing can support your application
• Experience and knowledge of the community sector is a bonus
• Passion and expertise working collaboratively in a team and developing your skills and those of your colleagues
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills, and highly developed emotional intelligence
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work as a health professional in New Zealand and Australia
Send your CV online by clicking the apply button or If you are interested in chatting about this further please call Sophie on 0800 436 382 EXT 9872 (NZ) / 0800 404 7591 (UK) / 1800 123 900 (AU)
Postcode: 8013 (New Zealand, South Island)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2018
Healthcare & Medical