Opportunities with Geneva Staffing
We work with multiple leading Aged Care facilities nationwide New Zealand who provide rewarding lifestyles and outstanding cares to some of our most vulnerable New Zealanders.
As an Aged Care nurse you will:
• Clinical assessment, planning and implementation of nursing care
• Effective communication and clinical problem-solving skills
• Work collaboratively with other team members
• Develop and review care plans in consultation with residents and their families
• Provide compassionate and high-level care
• This role requires flexibility around shift times throughout the week.
Salary: You can expect between 60k to 100k per annum based on years of experience
Location: Nationwide New Zealand
Many of our nurses and recruitment consultants at New Zealand Health Group have made the move from overseas so we understand the many things there are to think about which is why we work with you every step of the way, providing support and advice for visa applications, nursing registration and overall, making your move as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
Why Us | He aha ai matou?
New Zealand Health Group are trusted experts in Temporary and Permanent Health Staffing. Since 1996, we’ve been connecting Great People who bring their skills, experience and personality to Great Organisations.
• Vast networks mean we have health professional jobs throughout New Zealand
• Assistance with any immigration and professional licensing requirements
• Convenience – you only apply once to New Zealand Health Group, and we apply for multiple jobs for you
• Fantastic opportunity to advance your career
• We work with you to find the perfect role and are a free service
What you will bring | Nga tohungatanga mo tenei turanga:
• Registered Nurse qualification and current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) or eligible to apply *Please get in touch if you do not hold NZNC as New Zealand Health Group can support you with this
• Passion and expertise working collaboratively in a team and developing your skills and those of your colleagues
• Experience in Aged care nursing
• You will also have: a helpful, team player attitude and a caring, respectful manner which is important in the aged care environment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work as a health professional
Send your CV online by clicking the apply button today!
Postcode: 8011 (Nationwide, South Island)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2018
Healthcare & Medical