Opportunities with Geneva Staffing:
Be a part of our temporary services team (equivalent to banking in the UK) You choose your where and what hours you work. We match your skills and experience to the assignments and shifts we offer you. We have a broad range of work available from, Aged Care, Mental Health, Community, Primary Health, and Acute Medical/Surgical environments.
This is a great option if you are travelling to New Zealand on a Working Holiday Visa and would like to explore the country whilst you work. We can still work with you to gain a permanent position, once you have had some experience and made the decision on where you would like to work and live- a try before you buy approach!
Salary: You can expect very competitive salaries ranging from $32.80 – $60ph + penals
Location: Nationwide New Zealand
Many of our nurses and recruitment consultants at Geneva Staffing have made the move from overseas so we understand the many things there are to think about which is why we work with you every step of the way, providing support and advice for working holiday visa applications, nursing registration and overall, making your move as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
Why Us | He aha ai matou?
New Zealand Health Group are trusted experts in Temporary and Permanent Health Staffing. Since 1996, we’ve been connecting Great People who bring their skills, experience and personality to Great Organisations.
• Vast networks mean we have health professional jobs throughout New Zealand
• Assistance with any immigration and professional licensing requirements
• Convenience – you only apply once to New Zealand Health Group, and we apply for multiple jobs for you
• Fantastic opportunity to advance your career
• We work with you to find the perfect role and are a free service
What you will bring | Nga tohungatanga mo tenei turanga:
• Registered Nurse qualification and current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) or eligible to apply
• Passion and expertise working collaboratively in a team and developing your skills and those of your colleagues
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills with the resilience and ability to cope with the unexpected or difficult situations
• Experience as a bank / agency nurse desirable but not essential
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work as a health professional
*Please get in touch if you do not hold NZNC as Geneva Staffing can support you with this
Send your CV online by clicking the apply button
Postcode: 1011 (Auckland, Auckland)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2018
Healthcare & Medical