Looking for a cleaning role that offers flexibility and support? We are currently seeking motivated individuals to join us as a cleaner on a major shutdown starting in July 2023.
As a cleaner, your responsibilities will include maintaining cleanliness and hygiene standards in a variety of settings, including port-a-coms, office spaces, and kitchen and bathroom areas. You will work independently or as part of a team, depending on the needs of the job.
- Cleaning, sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming floors
- Dusting and wiping down surfaces and furniture
- Cleaning and sanitizing restrooms and kitchen areas
- Collecting and disposing of trash and recycling
- Replenishing supplies such as soap and paper towels
- Reporting any maintenance or repair needs to the appropriate personnel
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THESE ROLES, YOU WILL NEED:
- Proven cleaning experience or willing to learn
- Have a reliable work history
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Have a can-do attitude and be committed to providing excellent service
- To be able to work over the weekends (Saturday)
- To provide us with two work references
- To be able to pass the pre-employment drug screening
SOUNDS LIKE YOU? Click on the link and apply now!
Postcode: 4310 (Taranaki - New Plymouth, Taranaki)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: May 2023