We have 2 x exciting roles available working with our Not for Profit clients in Auckland.
You will be representing amazing NZ campaigns such as Cancer Society and the Blind & Low Vision foundation. You will be raising awareness and fundraising for them so they can continue their extremely valued commitment to helping New Zealanders. Feel good about the work you do whilst developing your communication skills.
Who we are looking for...
- People with a positive outlook to life
- Confident speaking to people
- Team player
- Available to commit to a minimum of 3 months work
- Available to work Mon-Fri between 2pm-8pm.
- Must be 18 years old +
- Must have a valid working visa
Perks of the opportunity
- Full initial & ongoing training & development
- Work in a fun team environment
- Starting hourly rate of $22ph which increases as you pass set training modules.
- Additional quality and performance bonuses paid weekly.
- Certificate of funds raised per campaign
- Access to our online training academy
To apply please send us an email outlining your previous experience and why you think you would be suited to this role along with availability.
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Kiwi Marketing Solutions
Member since: February 2023
Established in 2018 we are a boutique Marketing Company based in Auckland. We specialise in premium outsourced sales solutions offering our clients tailor made face to face marketing campaign packages. We have first class training programs for our employees and a fun team environment with an awesome workforce.
Marketing & Communications