If you want to be part of a great team with the largest Furniture Removal Company in the world, very competitive wages and plenty of opportunity then we want to hear from you.
Allied Moving Company is looking to supplement our existing workforce with casual workers with opportunities leading to fulltime work if that's what you want.
Hours are Monday to Friday between 7am and 5pm with Saturday work available for those who opt in, and is rostered, meaning we can roster around your availability.
Wages is paid weekly on an hourly basis.
Tasks and duties
We have work available for Removalist Offsiders, Drivers and in the Warehouse.
• Packing Household Goods
• Uplifting of Furniture and Goods
• Delivery of Household goods
• Unpacking of Furniture and Household Goods
For this you will need to be fit and healthy and able to lift moderate weight. We always practice good Health and Safety Protocols, so equipment is provided for heavy items
• Driving our vehicles to and from job sites
• Assisting with furniture removal
For this job you will need to hold a clean, full driver's license. We are looking for class 1, 2 4 and 5 drivers. Wages are adjusted accordingly
• Assist our Storeman with logistics and packing/unpacking in the Warehouse
• A forklift license would be greatly beneficial
Skills, experience, availability and resources
No skills or experience needed. We will train you and provide you with uniform. You should be fit and healthy and able to lift a moderate weight.
We have numerous positions available
• A great team environment
• Outdoors work
• Physical exercise while working
• Although this is casual, opportunity exists for ongoing work, may become full time for the right candidate
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Allied Moving Company
Member since: July 2022