Wellington Newlands court motel: www.newlandscourtmotel.co.nz
We need a expereince house keeper asap
start with part time, but can offer full time for the right person.
1. Follow the motel cleaning procedures and use the correct cleaning materials when servicing and cleaning guest rooms,
2. Use of motel equipment according to Health and Safety regulations,
3. Carry out other cleaning tasks as designated by the Motel Manager
4. Work as part of a team to ensure the efficiency of the department
5. Restocking trolleys, the linen room and supply rooms at the end of the shift in preparation for the next day,
6. Ensure that a high standard of health, safety and hygiene is maintained within the working environment (wherever that may be),
7. Demonstrate an understanding of both Health & Safety (including accident reporting procedures) and emergency procedures and assist if required in a hotel evacuation.
8. Report any maintenance issues to your superior
9. Any additional duties or responsibilities as directed by the Motel Manager
we offer start rate $23/h for experience house keeper
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Pipers Lodge. National park
Member since: April 2022
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism