Backpacker Jobs Waikato
- Bullyhills Trust Taupo, WaikatoJob posted: 11th August 2017Full-time
- Goodnest Hamilton, WaikatoJob posted: 7th August 2017Part-time
- Sylvia's Port Waikato, WaikatoJob posted: 3rd August 2017Full-time
- Ploughmans Restaurant and Bar Taupo, WaikatoJob posted: 27th July 2017Full-time
- Redman Coromandel, WaikatoJob posted: 27th June 2017Casual
- Bullyhills Trust Taupo, WaikatoJob posted: 20th March 2017Full-time
- Junge Chartwell Hamilton, WaikatoJob posted: 11th March 2017Full-time
- Oparau Roadhouse oparau, WaikatoJob posted: 29th December 2016Temp
- Twins13 Morrinsville, WaikatoJob posted: 19th September 2016Full-time
- Night Star Cleaning Te Aroha, WaikatoJob posted: 8th January 2016Full-time
Backpacker Jobs in Waikato, New Zealand
Waikato is the region that is home to New Zealand's longest river: The mighty Waikato. Note, however, that the longest navigable river is the Whanganui River. Waikato is also home to the Maori King (which some Maori accept, and some don't as Maori traditionally do not have kings and queens). Hamilton is the main city in Waikato, and a good base to explore the area as there are plenty of buses. Hobbit fans should go to visit Matamata – better known as home of Hobbiton!It is a beautiful spot, and you will feel like you actually are in the Shire.
There are plenty of seasonal jobs all-year round. You can work on a dairy farm, plant and/or pick asparagus, strawberries, kiwifruit and apples.