• Are you looking to make a difference for a great cause?
• If you’re a people person and a great communicator, here’s your opportunity.
• A staff direct sales position with an hourly rate plus great incentives.
• Apply now - start immediately. No experience needed.
For the past 70 years IHC has been there for people with intellectual disabilities and their families. We provide support to enable satisfying lives in the community. Fundraising plays a huge part in helping make this happen. Do you want to be a part of this? Plus earn decent money whilst building your career.
Pay & Benefits: $1,500 to $3,000+ per fortnight (frequent performance bonuses available).
About the Role: You will be a crucial member of the IHC Fundraising team, promoting the IHC Smile Club. Finding locals who want to be a part of the IHC and donate monthly in their community.
You will have:
• Great communication and people skills
• A drive to achieve sales targets
• Sales and/or customer service experience (desirable but not essential)
What we offer:
• Competitive hourly pay and great performance incentives
• A motivating team environment
• Great training and personal development
• An opportunity to build your career and
• Quick progression within a new and exciting direct sales programme
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
IHC New Zealand
Member since: June 2019