Contracting company has an open position for a full time office manager/logistics person. Come grow with us.
- Calling customers to schedule jobs
- Communicating with operators to schedule jobs
- Scheduling jobs
- Creating Estimates and Invoicing in Quickbooks
- Updating daily project tracker reports
- Typing and sending email and letters
- Routing Mail
- Filing, faxing, scanning documents
- Ordering parts and supplies
Requirements and Skills:
- Highly Organized and Detailed
- Responsible, Friendly and be a Team Player
- Top Notch Customer service and Great Attitude
- Excellent Communication Skills - Both Verbal and Written
- Ability to keep good notes and follow up
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Some Quickbooks
- Logistics (time management, ability to use mapping application, route planning)
Please reply to this ad with your current resume and contact information.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
New Zealand Green Building Council
Member since: February 2019