In this role you will work in various General and Medical wards in the public hospitals when they are short staffed. By being exposed to different ward settings, you will be able to gain more experience and up skill your nursing knowledge and career making sure you live your best life!
As an agency nurse, you will enjoy:
• Shifts that suit your lifestyle and travel plans
• Regular hours with no 2 days the same
• Opportunity to travel NZ and continue working for Geneva in other cities
• Entitlement to annual leave, sick leave, Kiwisaver contributions and more!
• Contracted preferred suppliers for many public and private hospitals and facilities nationwide
• Opportunities to grow your career through free online specialised training
• Top market pay rates
• Minimum of two years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in your area of specialisation ie. Surgical, Medical, Maternity, Paediatrics.
• Current CPR certificate
• Current APC and registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand
• Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
Apply now or for further information please contact Shristi on 0800 436 382 EXT 9210
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2018