Subway Wanaka – Team Members
Do you have a passion for providing great customer service, and inspiring others to do the same?
Then we would like to talk to you, as you could be the right person to become our new team member.
We have casual, part-time and full-time summer roles, for the right candidates, could be arranged. So, job If you have the qualities we are looking for, we can make the job work for you!
Full training will be provided, but we do expect you to bring some skills:
- Exceptional customer service attitude and the ability to influence others to also provide exceptional customer service;
- Be a great communicator;
- Set high standards for yourself, and inspire others to do the same;
- Enjoy teaching others the required hands-on skills;
- Have a friendly, out-going and happy personality;
- You must live locally, and be a fluent English-speaker.
Subway Wanaka provides a fun and supportive work-environment with career opportunities for the right people.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please call to discuss the options and opportunities, or email your CV and cover letter. Please tell us why we should consider you for the position, and be specific about what contribution you could make to the success of Subway Wanaka
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Field Group Ltd
Member since: September 2018