- Clean rooms and public areas in accordance with rosters and/or daily objectives in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all standards are met and that set procedures are followed.
- Follow all health and safety processes and report any issues or possible hazards
- Greet and interact customers in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Receive any customer requests or complaints and fulfil or pass on to management as appropriate.
- Maintain absolute customer privacy and respect customer property.
- Maintain an excellent relationship with the front office staff to ensure the procedures between the front office and housekeeping department achieve the desired result relating to guest room availability, guest lost property and any other matters.
- Assist with other duties as required.
- Transportation from Greymouth is provided by employer
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Williams Hotel Group
Member since: September 2018