The Emporium Bar & Eatery and The Rose Irish Pub are located right in the heart of Napier, and are local institutions. Our friendly venues have loads of character and are great places to meet your friends, start your night out or linger over a meal matched with our great range of beers and fine selection of wines.
The menu for the Rose is relaxed and well-priced Kiwi-Irish fusion, and the pub attracts a broad crowd – young and young at heart, locals and tourists, families, kiwis and international visitors. The Emporium is an award winning Bar & Eatery that has an extensive wine and cocktail list.
Whether you visit for a quiet ale, to enjoy the music or join in the shenanigans on quiz nights, you will always find a friendly welcome at The Rose.
Sound like somewhere you would like to work, we are currently looking for server/bartenders that are able to work quickly, efficiently and take initiative to provide excellent customer service in any situation.
The ideal Candidate will possess the following:
· Be able to provide positive and excellent customer service.
· Extensive knowledge of all food and beverages offered.
· Cash handling experience.
· Be able to take the initiative to identify customers’ needs in all areas of the restaurant/bar and helping to greet every customer with a smile.
· Have previous hospitality experience.
· Will be Detail oriented, organized and excellent communication skills.
· Have a sense of urgency, work quickly and be able to adapt under pressure.
· Possess the ability to improvise, be flexible and contribute to the team when/where needed.
The successful candidate must have the right to legally work in New Zealand. Training is available for the right candidate and work ethic.
This is a great opportunity to make your mark in the industry with a fun environment to work in.
To apply please upload your CV today.