An exciting opportunity is available to join Wanaka’s longest standing food truck. Based in central Wanaka in a beautiful outdoor garden setting with amazing views!
The successful applicant will have a strong focus on people, be organized and be able to work with the existing team members as we grow. Shifts are a mix of days, nights, weekends, and public holidays.
What we can offer:
• Work/lifestyle balance (where possible we will try to give 4 days on 3 days off)
• Training opportunities
• Weekly performance bonuses
• Fun, friendly and hardworking established team environment
• Free on shift meals
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Working with the team on day to day operations to ensure we reach our revenue goals
• Prepping fresh food daily in a timely manner
• Cooking food during lunch/dinner shifts
• Stock rotation and maintaining a clean working environment
• Ordering and stock take
• Maintain health and safety standards and records
You will have:
• Previous cooking background (6 months experience)
• Ability to work with a team in a fast-paced environment
• Passion for food trucks and expanding our business
• Excellent references
• Ability to stay for 6 months minimum
About Burrito Craft – A Mexican food truck based in beautiful Wanaka in the South Island of New Zealand. Established in 2015 and forever growing. Burrito Craft is a permanent food truck on Brownston St Wanaka.
Postcode: 9305 (Wanaka, Wanaka)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2018