Calling All Professional Truck Drivers! Are you an experienced Class 4 or 5 truck driver looking for a new opportunity? Join us at Oropi Management Services Ltd. for the kiwifruit harvest season and be part of a dynamic and essential industry!
- Valid Class 4 or 5 driver's license
- Proven experience in truck driving, especially in kiwifruit orchard settings
- Strong commitment to safety and efficient driving practices
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay rates, reflective of your experience and expertise
- A dynamic work environment during the exciting kiwifruit harvest season
- A team-focused culture where safety and professionalism are paramount
- Safely transport kiwifruit using Class 4 or 5 trucks
- Work in coordination with our harvesting and logistics teams
- Ensure timely and efficient deliveries while adhering to all safety regulations
Expected Start Date: Mid March
If you have a passion for driving and want to be part of a critical sector, we would love to hear from you.
To Apply: Send your resume and a brief cover letter to
Postcode: 3173 (Tauranga, Bay of Plenty)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Oropi Management Services LTD
Member since: September 2021
Oropi Management Services LTD - Established in 2007, is a locally owned and operated company that provides an array of professional services to kiwifruit growers and companies alike, throughout the wider Bay of Plenty region.
We have a young and diverse team, that embodies our core company objectives. Our team includes individuals from different countries, genders and cultural backgrounds. It is this diverse approach that helps us tailor our services to meet the changing needs of our clients, as well as maximizing the potential for our team members to reach their full potential. Our staff are specialists in their fields, taking pride in their work and utilising their vast knowledge base to give our clients the best possible service.
Farming, Animals & Conservation