Thl is a world leader in Campervan Rentals & Sales.
Our busy Auckland Airport Rentals Branch is looking for enthusiastic, hardworking individuals to join the team to maintain our fleet of recreational vehicles.
We are currently in search of:-
Mechanics - responsible for mechanical servicing and maintenance of a range of commercial vans.
You must have:-
• Minimum of 3 years experience under your belt with a proven track record of working on vehicle servicing and routine maintenance
• Mechanical certification
• Excellent technical ability
Wheel Alignment and Tyre Technician - responsible for aligning & balancing wheels, diagnosing balance/alignment problems, assessing tyre damage and wear; removing and replacing tyres & rims and assisting with all necessary on road repairs.
You must have:-
• Experience in using and understanding wheel alignment diagnostic tools & their data results
• A minimum of 1.5-2 years in a similar role (tyre fitting, balancing & alignment)
Maintenance Technician/Vehicle Handyman - you will have some mechanical aptitude and will be able to use your previous work experience in a similar environment to complete any required maintenance and repairs. These repairs include cabinetry, vehicle furniture and anything from the ground up.
You need to have:-
• Mechanical skills and knowledge would be an advantage
• Experience in areas such as plumbing, gas fitting, electrical or carpentry would be advantageous
• Highly tuned attention to detail
So if any of the above sound like you and you have avaliblity over a 7 day roster including weekends and public holidays and a team mentality, get in touch today!
In return we offer a supportive team, further training and upskilling and a variety of discounts across our company including free campervan hire.