We are looking for two Shift Managers to manage shifts in two Auckland CBD Health and Well-being businesses. This company has seen extreme growth and is looking to add talent to their management team.
As a leader in their team, you will look after the shift operations to ensure the business meets its demands. The business operates seven days a week, therefore the need to ensure efficiency for the smooth running of the operations is critical for success. In return, we can offer a friendly, positively uplifting, and supportive team environment.
What is in it for you?
· $28-$31per hour
· Work life balance
· Day / afternoon shifts available
· Auckland CBD Location
· Free Parking
· Working in an environment that promotes inclusion and diversity
· Internal training opportunities
· Strong support within the business to achieve the targets for both personal growth and business growth
Your key responsibilities will include:
· Ensuring the site is well presented
· Being the first contact for all customers.
· Organising trade contractors when necessary
· Excellent customer service to clients
· Ensure staff are valued and empowered
· Health and Safety compliance and management
· Reception cover
· Have experience successfully managing a team
· Ideally have a LCQ (Liquor Controller qualification)
· Be well spoken and have a good understanding of written instructions
· Be able to work unsupervised
· Have experience in the customer service industry
· Have a good attitude, reliable and a team player
· Be able to follow Health and Safety rules and procedures
To express your genuine interest please submit your CV to
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.00 – $31.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
Supplemental pay types:
Postcode: 1010 (Auckland CBD, Auckland)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: February 2023
property management and contracting business.
Administration & Office Support