Are you friendly and strive to deliver 5 Star customer service? If yes, then we have an opportunity not to missed.
About the Role
As the first point of contact for our array of visitors to the business, the aim of this role is provide exceptional 5 star service and ensure a positive experience at every interaction.
This is a full time position. The role is very diverse with a requirement to understand and keep up to date with everything that’s going on in the business at any given time.
You will be immaculately presented with exceptional communication skills and will have experience in a reception or similar role. It is important that you are positive, energetic and pride yourself on being able to adaptable, flexible and a real team player. You will need to be comfortable with juggling priorities and being able to think on your feet.
The following hours are required:
· Hours spread across Monday-Sunday
As the successful Receptionist you will be able to demonstrate:
Having a courteous and friendly manner;
· Exceptional personal presentation;
· Being a vibrant and outgoing individual;
· Clear verbal and written communication skills;
· A personal drive to provide a high level of customer service and satisfaction;
· Highly developed customer relations skills;
· The ability to master required software applications;
· Having the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment;
· Able to build rapport with visitors and internal staff; and
· Works in a calm, methodical manner when under pressure.
· Flexible hours and days are required for this role
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 – $28.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Postcode: 1010 (Auckland CBD, Auckland)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: February 2023
property management and contracting business.
Administration & Office Support