We are looking for two Shift Managers to manage shifts in two Auckland CBD Health and Well-being businesses. This company has seen extreme growth and is looking to add talent to their management team.
As a leader in their team, you will look after the shift operations to ensure the business meets its demands. The business operates seven days a week, therefore the need to ensure efficiency for the smooth running of the operations is critical for success. In return, we can offer a friendly, positively uplifting, and supportive team environment.
What is in it for you?
· $28-$31per hour
· Work life balance
· Day / afternoon shifts available
· Auckland CBD Location
· Free Parking
· Working in an environment that promotes inclusion and diversity
· Internal training opportunities
· Strong support within the business to achieve the targets for both personal growth and business growth
Your key responsibilities will include:
· Ensuring the site is well presented
· Being the first contact for all customers.
· Organising trade contractors when necessary
· Excellent customer service to clients
· Ensure staff are valued and empowered
· Health and Safety compliance and management
· Reception cover
· Have experience successfully managing a team
· Ideally have a LCQ (Liquor Controller qualification)
· Be well spoken and have a good understanding of written instructions
· Be able to work unsupervised
· Have experience in the customer service industry
· Have a good attitude, reliable and a team player
· Be able to follow Health and Safety rules and procedures
Postcode: 1010 (Auckland CBD, Auckland)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: February 2023
property management and contracting business.
Administration & Office Support