Looking for an adventurous holiday work experience in Fiordland’s world-famous nature? You are invited to join our team from 27th December to 7th January for our annual Property Maintenance & Conservation Action. We are seeking 10 – 15 enthusiastic, hardworking and physically able short-term workers.
• Chopping wood (preparing storage units, chainsaw, stacking, transporting)
• Weed-control (along riverways, and throughout property)
• Stone-Masonry (helping in the construction of stone-walls and walkways)
• General property maintenance (wood-work, garden maintenance, fencing, building maintenance)
• Hard-working & honest
• Physically-able (will be physically demanding work)
• Able to work independently as well as a team
• Chainsaw experience a plus, but not required
• Previous experience not required, but a plus
• 4-star European-Style Motel Accommodation Provided (double occupancy)
• Intensive yet flexible work schedule, providing a robust & fulltime work opportunity
• Join an energetic, dynamic, international team
• Enjoy your days amongst Fiordland’s pristine natural environment
• Full-time employment may be available for suitable candidates
If you are ready for a hands-on, rewarding adventure surrounded by nature's beauty, apply now!
Postcode: 9672 (Te Anau, South Island)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2019
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism