You will work from Goat Island Marine Reserve,
'Clearyak' is New Zealand's only Clear Kayak Rental Company
We're looking for staff available from November - March (longer term possible).
The job can include
- Providing a Safe and Awesome Experience
- Setting Up Clear Kayaks and Equipment
- Welcoming Customers
- Providing Safety Briefings
- Helping Customers in and out of the Clearyaks
- Pointing out Fish Hotspots on a Paddleboard
- Miscellaneous Tasks Related to the Operations of Clearyak
Qualities of an applicant
- Team Player with People Skills
- Competence in and around the water
- Transport to and from Goat Island
A go-getter is someone who is energetic, determined, and able to deal with new or difficult situations
- Bonus: Can think like an owner
Base Pay + KPI Based Bonus
Since we're weather-dependent, so hours vary.
Postcode: 947 (Leigh, Auckland)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Kuramin Holdings Limited
Member since: September 2023
Clear Kayak Hire Operating out of Goat Island Marine Reserve
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism