Come and work in our Famous Fergburger Kitchen!
Based in beautiful Queenstown where fun and adventure exists all year round, Fergburger started as a hole in a wall down a hard to find alley in 2001. Our focus was on our customers and ensuring they have the best experience - something we still take pride in today. Our Fergburger Restaurant is a must do for everyone in Queenstown and no trip is complete without a 'Fergburger Selfie' (that's if you can fit the burger into your photo!)
Our food is prepared fresh daily and we are on the lookout for a Kitchen Chef's to join our famous Fergburger Team!
- We have ACCOMMODATION Options to make your life easy!
- We have WINTER BONUS rates!
- We have either Full time or Part time hours
- You can work Full time hours over 4 days so you can enjoy a 3 day weekend!
- Visa Sponsorship for the right candidate
- Prepping, cooking and assembling food
- Daily monitoring of quality and presentation of all food leaving the kitchen
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness in the kitchen
- Ensure food is correctly stored and handled
- Training and development - Cross Training, First Aid, Food Safety, LCQ qualifications, apprenticeships etc
- Discounted Food Tab Accounts
- Food provided in the staff area
- Welfare Committee - Monthly activities and initiatives aimed to improved the wellbeing of our team members
- Roster request system so you can enjoy outside of work activities/events
- Service recognition
- Rewards & Gifts
- Staff parties
- Birthday Burger
- Fun, social an Family environment
Finalist for Employer of the year at the Queenstown Business Awards 2021, join the fun here at Ferg today and apply online at www.fergcareers.com or email for any enquires.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Fergburger/Fergbaker/Mrs Ferg/Ferg's Bar
Member since: May 2022
Based in beautiful Queenstown where fun and adventure exists all year round, Fergburger started as a hole in a wall down a hard to find alley in 2001. Our focus was on our customers and ensuring they have the best experience - something we still take pride in today. 2011 saw the creation of Fergbaker, this enabled us to supply our own fresh burger buns to Fergburger and bake great pastries and breads. Following the success of Fergbaker, a sweet side of the business was developed, Mrs Ferg. Using traditional Italian Gelato Machines our Gelato Chefs create over 42 different flavours of Gelato a day. 2020, the year of Covid was probably one we would all like to forget but for us it was one to remember with the opening of Ferg's Bar. Establishing itself as one of the leaders in cocktails, food and service in Queenstown, Ferg's Bar has elegance, beauty and quality and a desire to be second to none.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism