Amazing Opportunity for a General Administrator in Te Anau, New Zealand
We have an unusual and exciting opening for a General Admin to join our vibrant International team at the cutting edge of Resort Design, located in a beautiful natural paradise of New Zealand.
• Creating a Boutique 5-star Resort
• Follow Organic and Ecologically Sustainable Practices
• Utilise Advanced Technologies, Materials, and Systems
• New Construction and Smart Living Technology
This position is located on the TARORA estate, an idyllic 1,000-hectare Organic property on the pristine South Island, between Queenstown and Milford Sound. The original timber chalet resort was built back in the seventies and is currently undergoing a massive major renovation to bring it to a new unique status, which you will play a key role in bringing about.
You will be actively involved in all the day-to-day operations for the development of our 5 Star Boutique Resort; to support the architects and project managers over a wide variety of administrative functions. It's the perfect training ground for anyone wishing to spread their wings, live in nature, whilst gaining top level experience in a busy working environment gaining practical knowledge of many areas of project development.
No specific qualifications or working experience required, rather, a taste for design, an interest in architecture, or a penchant for interiors, engineering and building, are an advantage, plus IT Computing Technology, and the pursuit of something a bit different! Most important is to be self-motivated, highly organised, tidy, and efficient. Essential are good oral and written communication skills in English language, and the ability to be supportive and bring a can-do attitude to the workplace.
• Very good written and verbal knowledge of English language (C1 or C2)
• Administration, dealing with enquiries, emails, visitors.
• Computer literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office Systems.
• Ability to create spreadsheets, Excel and Word documents.
• Interpersonal skills. Communicate clearly both written and verbally.
• Experience of Domestic and International markets is a bonus
• Salary commiserates with qualifications and experience
• Please email a current CV with a passport/selfie style photo
• We guarantee long term employment
• Work-Holiday visa holders are welcome to apply
• Full-time, Permanent Position (based at our offices 25 km from Te Anau)
• Free Transfer from Te Anau
• Fresh Air, Nature, and Peace
Although our website is a very basic one, you can see few pictures of where you would be working. Visit www.tarora.co.nz
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
ORGANIC FARM NEW ZEALAND
Member since: November 2019
Organic Farm New Zealand (OFNZ) is located on a private estate located in the world-famous Fiordland region, a 30-minute drive from the nearest town of Te Anau.
Farming, Animals & Conservation