Our lovely little boy (6 months in July), is looking for a special person to come and care for him.
We are seeking an Au Pair to join our family over lambing for 4 months (late July – November). This will be while we are busy during our lambing time on our sheep milking farm.
Our farm is centrally located in the North Island of New Zealand. We are 5 mins from our local town - Te Awamutu, 25 mins from Hamilton City, 1.5 hrs to Tauranga and Taupo, 2hrs from Auckland City. The famous surf beach Raglan is only 40 mins away! We also have Pirongia forest and mountain on our doorstep.
We would like you to help with:
• Child minding and playing – just having a great time with our little boy ?
• Preparing some meals and/or baking - so a love of cooking/baking would be awesome
• Small amount of housework
• Running errands/shopping for the family and farm
• If you are interested, there could also be some cuddling and rearing of some cute lambs!
We require the following:
• The ideal candidate will show love, be caring and trustworthy, have attention to detail and be fun
• Must have full licence
• You must be tidy and organised
• You must have experience with babies and be able to assist their needs, feeding baby a bottle, nappy changes, learning activities, bedtime routine and activities suited to a baby
You will work 30 - 35 hrs per week, which will be more or less some weeks as the needs of the farm change. You will have regular time off, at least two days a week.
You will have your own self-contained accommodation (this is separate to our home and located on the farm), Wifi, power and the use of a vehicle. $500 per week.
There is potential for this position to run longer if it suits you.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Innesbrooke Sheep Milking Farm
Member since: June 2022
We are a family owned and run sheep milking farm located 5 minutes out of Te Awamutu in the beautiful Waikato farming region of the North Island of New Zealand. We milk 900 ewes and have about 1,000 lambs reared in our custom built rearing sheds.
Our farm is very central to many cities and sights. Hamilton city is 25 minutes away and the beautiful Raglan beach famous for it's surf, is only 40 minutes drive.
Farming, Animals & Conservation