Burrito Craft Wanaka are looking for a chef or an experienced cook to join our team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business offering work/lifestyle balance in Wanaka.
What we can offer:
· Work/lifestyle balance usually 4 days on 3 off roster
· Fun, friendly and hard working team environment
· Good rates of pay
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Prepping fresh food daily in a timely manner
· Cooking food during lunch/dinner shifts
· Stock rotation and maintaining a clean working environment
· Ordering and stock take
· Maintain health and safety standards and records
You will have:
· Previous cooking and prepping experience in a commercial kitchen
· A hard working attitude
· Ability to work in a fast paced kitchen with a small close knit team
· Passion for food trucks and/or Mexican street food
· Valid NZ working rights
About Burrito Craft – A Mexican food truck based in beautiful Wanaka in the South Island of New Zealand. Established in 2015 and forever growing.
Operating 7 days per week serving lunch and dinner.
Visit www.burritocraft.co.nz for more info
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 – $28.00 per hour
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2018