Keen to come join the Rhythm and Alps Volunteer crew for the 11th anniversary? We are keen to have you!
Rhythm and Alps runs over 3 nights from 29th Dec – 1st Jan. It is situated in the beautiful Cardrona Valley in the mighty Southern Alps of New Zealand, just 40 minutes from Queenstown and 15 minutes from Wanaka.
The event is the premier festival of the South Island, catering to 10,000 partygoers.
This is the 11th year in the making and we are looking forward to a sell out show hosting a strong Aotearoa lineup with L.A.B, Shapeshifter, Scribe & P Money, Tiki Tane and much more helping us see out the end of 2021, and bring in a fresh new year. Look out for our International Artists we have coming too!
Right now we are recruiting an awesome team of committed and enthusiastic volunteers to come and join our crew in a variety of different positions.
• We need people to fill a variety of different roles including customer service, ticketing, security, recycling & waste, hospitality & more. You will be placed in your roles depending on the information given to us in your form and available roles at the time of application.
If all of this sounds good to you and you want to join the volly crew and be a part of the magic in bringing our New Year's Festival to life make sure to get in touch asap as places will fill up quickly.
Full Volunteer Package
- During the festival you will be rostered for up to 24 hours. This will be spread out from the 28th Dec - 1st Jan (inclusive) giving you plenty of time to enjoy some music.
- Full festival ticket and on-site camping included (28th Dec – 1st Jan)
- 3x meal vouchers to be redeemed from our vendors over the festival
- An R&A 2020 crew t-shirt
- Crew beers & BBQ to welcome and close the event
- When you are not on shift you are free to enjoy the full festival
Please clink on the following link to complete your application -
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Rhythm & Alps
Member since: December 2019
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism