Coopers Catch is looking for people to join their team for the summer, we currently have full-time positions available.
The following attributes are essential:
- You are reliable.
- You are punctual.
- You are well presented.
- You work well in a team environment.
- You work well under pressure.
- You are a good communicator.
- You have good time management skills.
Please only apply if you:
- Have worked as a cook (1yr exp).
- Have an understanding of the latest food hygiene standards.
- Can work on weekends & in the evenings.
- Speak fluent English.
- If you are in NZ on a working visa, then you must be able to work until April 2022.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please apply in writing with a cover letter and an up-to-date CV.
Before you apply, you must be a New Zealand resident or have a current work visa. Accommodation can be arranged for the right candidate(s).
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Coopers Catch Kaikoura Ltd
Member since: June 2020
We are situated in Kaikoura, this beautiful, nature-filled picturesque town. Where the world-famous whale watch and swim with the dolphins take place.
We offer the true Kaikoura seafood experience for our customers, enjoying their fish n chips with the views of the mountains and the smell of the sea.
We are a family-owned and operated business since 2015 with a current team of 9 full-time staff, this increases during the peak season to around 15 staff.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism