Coopers Catch is looking for people to join their team for the summer, we currently have full-time positions available.
The following attributes are essential:
- You are reliable.
- You are punctual.
- You are well presented.
- You work well in a team environment.
- You work well under pressure.
- You are a good communicator.
- You have good time management skills.
Please only apply if you:
- Have worked as a cook (1yr exp).
- Have an understanding of the latest food hygiene standards.
- Can work on weekends & in the evenings.
- Speak fluent English.
- If you are in NZ on a working visa, then you must be able to work until April 2022.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please apply in writing with a cover letter and an up-to-date CV.
Before you apply, you must be a New Zealand resident or have a current work visa. Accommodation can be arranged for the right candidate(s).
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Coopers Catch Kaikoura Ltd
Member since: June 2020
We are situated in Kaikoura, this beautiful, nature-filled picturesque town. Where the world-famous whale watch and swim with the dolphins take place.
We offer the true Kaikoura seafood experience for our customers, enjoying their fish n chips with the views of the mountains and the smell of the sea.
We are a family-owned and operated business since 2015 with a current team of 9 full-time staff, this increases during the peak season to around 15 staff.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism