Burrito Craft Wanaka are looking for a chef or an experienced cook to join our friendly team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business offering work/lifestyle balance in Wanaka.
What we can offer:
· Work/lifestyle balance
· Fun, friendly and hard working team environment
· Good rates of pay
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Prepping fresh food daily in a timely manner
· Cooking food during lunch/dinner shifts
· Stock rotation and maintaining a clean working environment
· Ordering and stock take
· Maintain health and safety standards and records
You will have:
· Previous cooking and prepping experience in a commercial kitchen
· A hard working attitude
· Ability to work in a fast paced kitchen with a small close knit team
· Passion for food trucks and/or Mexican street food
· Valid NZ working rights
About Burrito Craft – A Mexican food truck based in beautiful Wanaka in the South Island of New Zealand. Established in 2015 and forever growing. Burrito Craft has a main trailer on Brownston St as well as another trailer open on the weekend at local brewery Ground Up on Gordon Road.
Operating 7 days per week serving lunch and dinner.
Visit www.burritocraft.co.nz for more info
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2018