Constellation Brands New Zealand is the country’s #1 exporter of wine to the US, with power brands like Kim Crawford dominating in overseas markets. Here at home and in Australia, our innovation continues to hit store shelves with brands like Crafter’s Union, Round Theory, Selaks Taste Collection and The Peoples Wine. Our people and brands are what set us apart from the competition, to carry out our vision of creating brands worth reaching for.
About the Role
If you want to be part of 2022 wine history and contribute to award-winning wines, then this is the role for you. Join us in beautiful Hawkes Bay wine country and experience how wine is made! You will be part of an epic team who work closely together to produce some powerhouse brands like Kim Crawford, Crafters Union and Selaks just to name a few. How amazing will it be to pick up a glass of wine that you helped create? You will learn some valuable skills and who knows, you may even decide a career in winemaking is for you. If that’s the case, you’ll get to meet people that could help make this a reality. Estimated start date for Vintage at this location is early to mid-February 2022.
So, what does the work involve?
• Physical work including machinery operation
• Approx. 8-12 hour days, 6 days a week (plenty of earning potential!)
• Be part of a team all working towards a common goal to produce incredible wine.
• Previous vintage season experience desirable, but not required – we will provide plenty of training and support
• A team player with high levels of motivation and a can-do attitude
• A reasonable level of fitness
• Health and safety conscious
• Comfortable with shift work
Benefits & Culture
• Meal allowance
• Competitive wage plus ability to earn and bank lots of hours
• Opportunity and exposure to the wine industry
• Meet and work with the awesome Constellation team – people from all walks of life and expertise right across winemaking
• We also celebrate and reward your hard work at the end of the season with a fabulous Harvest celebration!
Only candidates with the right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role. Please proceed to application if you hold a current work visa or citizenship/passport.
Constellation Brands is a member of Diversity Works New Zealand. We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value and encourage participation of all applicants regardless of their background.
If you’re interested, apply now via the relevant link: https://bit.ly/3inyQTc
Or for a confidential conversation email . For more information about us, visit www.constellationnz.com.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Constellation Brands New Zealand
Member since: August 2020
Constellation Brands New Zealand is the country’s #1 exporter of wine to the US, with our brands such as Kim Crawford driving category growth across the Pacific. Here at home and in Australia, our innovation continues to hit store shelves with Crafters Union, Selaks Taste Collection and more. Our people and brands are what set us apart from the competition, to carry out our vision of creating brands worth reaching for.
Farming, Animals & Conservation