• Lead Generation and Appointment Setting
• Could be the start of a career - No prior experience required
• Fully Paid training from Nation's leading Solar Provider
• $20 - $24.99 per hour + Uncapped Commission
• Positive attitude and care for the environment and climate change
• Fun and a Learning Environment
Solar Hub is driven by a mission to make sustainability more accessible and solar energy more attainable for kiwi families. We believe in the power of ONE, that each kiwi family or individual can make a difference. We strive to reach out to every Kiwi with the vision to educate, empower, and enable them to make their own contribution to make NZ more sustainable through more innovative ways to power their homes whilst saving money on their power bill.
At Solar Hub we have a team of ‘Dreamers’ and ‘Believers’, People who believe in themselves and the team and are prepared to learn to succeed. This creates a dynamic performance work culture with lots of fun whilst embracing contribution by each one to our success. We achieve this by two key strategies, ‘Supporting and Challenging’ and by ‘Sharing, Learning and Succeeding Together’.
We are currently recruiting Solar Ambassadors (Door to Door Sales Representatives). The Solar Ambassador is the first point of contact for residential customers in their homes and is responsible for qualifying homes that are suitable for solar with Zero upfront cost and scheduling appointments for Solar Specialists.
The candidate will become a subject matter expert in electricity bills and solar power. The ideal candidate must have a high degree of maturity, be a team player, and be able to positively engage and educate potential customers at their home.
This role could be the start of an amazing career or the next step to your existing role, either way it comes with its unique challenge, fun and excitement.
• Home visit to prospect customers to create awareness of climate change and present benefits of our solar and battery products.
• Making an assessment on the eligibility of solar and battery offers.
• Contribute to the success of the organization by guiding quality prospects through the sales channel
• Present the Manage lead flow to ensure customer satisfaction and successfully grow team sales
• Determine suitability of sites using proprietary tools and satellite technology as required.
• Exceed set quotas and work in a fast-paced environment
• Deal effectively with all inquiries and represent the company in a professional manner
• Must be able to elicit customer’s interests and concerns while providing pertinent information.
• Tertiary qualification Level 5 and above (including working towards) in Sales and Marketing, Business Administration, Sustainable Energy, Environment or any other relevance
Experience and Other Attributes
• Previous Door to Door Sales experience is preferable but not mandatory. If you have the right attitude and believe in succeeding we will support you to achieve the desired results.
• Ability to learn new techniques and procedures.
• Be proficient with MS Office and CRM systems
• Must be customer-focused at all times to ensure high quality of customer satisfaction.
• Proven track record or willing to work in a target driven environment
• Ability to use sound judgment in the qualifying process
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, flexible with competent ability to plan and prioritize work in a fast-paced, high volume work environment
• A persuasive, confident phone manner is required.
Benefits for Full-Time or Part-Time Positions
• Base Salary plus uncapped commission
• Career path and visa support opportunities for top performers
• Great team culture built through reward and recognition
• Summer working hours: 40 hours Monday to Friday 12 pm to 7 pm and Saturday 10 to 6 pm.
• Winter working hours: 40 hours Monday to Friday 11 pm to 6 pm and Saturday 10 to 6 pm.
• Part Time Flexible Hours are offered to meet your commitment as well.
Setting you up to succeed
• Paid training with the nation’s leader in solar power.
• Personal Development program to be an effective salesperson.
• Mentoring and Shadowing programs for you to learn from the best.
• Daily Huddle to keep learning and improving.
If you want to contribute to protecting our environment, Join a dynamic team that believes in learning and succeeding then we’d love to hear from you.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: August 2021