Interested in gaining experience in the exciting organic foods industry?
Organic Farm New Zealand (OFNZ) is located on a remote private estate located in the world-famous Fiordland region, a 30-minute drive from the nearest town of Te Anau. Biogro certified since 2006, OFNZ is a rural, remote and untouched natural location - a true Southland experience!
We are looking to hire a seasonal food production assistant to work in our onsite purpose-built facility to help process raw ingredients to be used in our organic food and drink product range.
We grow fruits, vegetables and spices onsite in our commercial gardens which are harvested and immediately processed for our range of organic, small-batch snacks, supplements, meals and drinks..
You will be part of a high performing production team, responsible for:
• Maintaining health and safety standards
• Ensuring the safe and hygienic preparation, production and packing of food products
• Efficient running& cleaning of food processing and packing equipment
• Attention to detail to ensure product quality meets required standard
• Active practitioner of food safety requirements from handling of product through to cleaning the equipment, machinery and work area
• Minimum 90-day commitment, full-time employment available for the right candidates
• Work holiday visa / legal right to work in NZ
• Multiple job openings available
• Health lifestyle, please no smoking
• Ability to work independently & responsibility with limited supervision
• Experience and / or relevant qualification preferred, but not required
• Understanding of manufacturing and food environments (preferred)
Please send CV and brief introductory email to .
Daily transportation to and from work is provided.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
ORGANIC FARM NEW ZEALAND
Member since: November 2019
Organic Farm New Zealand (OFNZ) is located on a private estate located in the world-famous Fiordland region, a 30-minute drive from the nearest town of Te Anau.
Farming, Animals & Conservation