We are a growing organization based in Auckland looking for an enthusiastic Administration Officer to join our team. We are currently expanding our team of young professionals and are offering our newest team member the opportunity to grow within an autonomous role. The role would suit someone who is hardworking and able to tactfully manage a workload within a fast-paced environment.
Your new role
You will report directly to our General Manager. Duties will include but not be limited to:
• Managing relationships and expectations with clients
• Liaising with our team of Property Valuers
• Acting as a point of contact between client and Valuer
• Provide excellent customer service to all clients
• Perform Ad hoc administrative tasks when required and support co-workers
• Assisting with phone enquiries, invoicing and general administrative tasks. Our enquiries are predominately phone-based so an excellent phone manner is a must.
What you'll need to succeed
• Experience in Microsoft Office is desired but not essential
• Excellent administrative and customer service skills
• Proven ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
• You’re a self-starter and show initiative in your work
• Be results driven
The opportunity to join a vibrant team of young working professionals with other bonuses and a good working environment is what we are offering and more.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: April 2021