I am looking for a kind, organised and calm nanny/babysitter to help me with my three warm, fun loving children (boys 6, 8 and girl 11 yrs old) before school and in the evenings.
There would be two shifts daily, Monday to Friday 6:45-8am and 4:30-7:30pm. There is also an opportunity for babysitting in the evenings one night a week, and occasional weekend work, if desired.
Duties will include:
- Morning shift - helping get kids ready for school including giving them breakfast
pick-ups from school
- preparing afternoon tea for the children
- preparing and cooking meals & cleaning up after dinner
- helping with homework/reading
- reminding/encouraging the children's music practice
- reinforcing appropriate discipline
- implementing/supervising daily routines, and encouraging the children to do their chores
- doing occasional light housework eg sweeping the kitchen floor, folding washing,
- helping the children get ready for bed (bath, pjs, teeth etc)
- occasionally driving children to/from other local activities
You will be::
- a non-smoker
- reliable and dependable
- a good communicator
- organised and responsible
- flexible when necessary
- able to cook/follow a recipe well
- prioritise the children’s safety
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2021