We are on the search for FOH persons who have passion in their industry to join our team.
Our client is located the beautiful Nelson City
This position start ASAP.
The ideal applicant will be:
• Strong focus on customer service
• Clear, strong communication skills operating in a small team
• Flexible in availability - our client operates 7 days/nights a week
• Fast and efficient - not afraid of hard work
• Has a bubbly personality, is friendly and has calm manner.
• Works well with anyone and is respectful
• Has a positive attitude and a great work ethic
• Duty Managers cert or LCQ is advantageous but not essential
This is our Ideal…however if you’re just starting out and think you have what it takes, get in touch.
If you genuinely love the industry and have outstanding skills, this is a rare opportunity to secure one of Nelson’s best hospitality roles.
You will have an astute understanding of how to look after our customers, ensuring they can always expect a great experience.
This position is only for someone with serious hospo chops!
If you have a winning smile, great communication skills, strong work ethic and a driving force for hospitality WE WANT YOU!
Our clients are fun, fast, and fresh – so you will bring your good energy to every shift, and have fun at work, whilst making sure our customers are getting the best experience!
If you think this is something, you’d excel at please get in touch ASAP
Come to the office
21 Buxton square for a chat and registration
The application form will include these questions:
• Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
• Do you have customer service experience?
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2020