Organic Farm New Zealand (OFNZ) is a private property located 30-minutes from Te Anau.
We are currently expanding our farm operation as well as constructing and renovating existing buildings on the property. We are looking to hire a full-time mechanic to help with maintenance and repair of the farm & construction machinery as well as with general property maintenance.
Work will include:
• Maintenance and repair of tractors, UTVs, mowers and other farm machinery
• Maintenance and repair of diggers and trucks
• General maintenance of small machinery (chainsaws, brushcutters etc.)
• Help with general property maintenance
• Trade qualified mechanic
• Ability to work without supervision
• Experience working on tractors and other agricultural machinery
• Experience working on diggers and trucks (preferred but not required)
This is a full-time position with an immediate start date.
• Salary commiserate with qualifications and experience.
• Please email a current CV and cover letter
• Full valid Driving License
• Strong work ethic with an attention to detail
• Stable, full time permanent position. Overtime available.
• Stress free lifestyle of Te Anau
For more information call us on 03 .
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
ORGANIC FARM NEW ZEALAND
Member since: November 2019
Organic Farm New Zealand (OFNZ) is located on a private estate located in the world-famous Fiordland region, a 30-minute drive from the nearest town of Te Anau.
Farming, Animals & Conservation