Keen to come join the Rhythm and Alps Volunteer crew for the 10th anniversary? We are keen to have you!
Rhythm and Alps runs over 3 nights from 29th Dec – 1st Jan. It is situated in the beautiful Cardrona Valley in the mighty Southern Alps of New Zealand, just 40 minutes from Queenstown and 15 minutes from Wanaka.
The event is the premier festival of the South Island, catering to 10,000 partygoers.
This year the 10th anniversay is a sell out and host to a fully Aotearoa lineup with Six60, Benee, Fat Freddy's Drop and the Phoenix Foundation all helping us see out the end of 2020, and bring in a fresh new year.
Right now we are recruiting an awesome team of committed and enthusiastic volunteers to come and join our crew in a variety of different positions.
HOW IT WORKS
Firstly, you will need to choose your preferred level of volunteer involvement from the following:
a) Full Volunteer Package
- During the festival you will be rostered for up to 24 hours. This will be spread out from the 28th Dec - 1st Jan (inclusive) giving you plenty of time to enjoy some music.
- When you are not on shift you are free to enjoy the full festival
- On-site camping included (28th Dec – 1st Jan)
- 3x meal vouchers to be redeemed from our vendors over the festival
- An R&A 2020 crew t-shirt
b) Single Day Volunteer
- Complete a volunteer shift of up to 8 hours
- Receive a single day ticket to the sold out festival
- Note: you will be required to have your own accommodation
c) Management Support Volunteer
- This year we are giving those seeking specific event experience the chance to learn more with our management support volunteers. If this is you please indicate in the form and we will be in contact
• We need people to fill a variety of different roles including customer service, ticketing, security, recycling & waste, hospitality & more. You will be placed in your roles dependant on the information given to us in your form and available roles at the time of application.
If all of this sounds good to you and you want to join the volly crew and be a part of the magic in bringing our New Years Festival to life make sure to get in touch asap as places will fill up quick.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Rhythm & Alps
Member since: December 2019
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism