Te Anau-based Job
Interested in hands-on gardening work and spending time in the New Zealand nature?
Organic Farm New Zealand (OFNZ) is located on a remote private estate located in the world-famous Fiordland region, a 30-minute drive from the nearest town of Te Anau. Bio-gro certified since 2006, OFNZ is a rural, remote and untouched natural location - a true Southland experience!
We are looking to hire a seasonal gardener to work in our onsite organic gardens, currently two large tunnel houses (10.65x30 metres each) and a four large outdoor beds.
We primarily grow fruits, vegetables and spices, with an onsite food production facility to process the raw ingredients harvested.
• Sowing & transplanting
• Fertilising, composting & pest control
• Weeding & watering crops
• Fruit & veggie harvesting
• Crop processing & storage
• Maintenance jobs
• Minimum 90-day commitment, full-time employment available for the right candidates
• Good physical condition, the duties will be physically demanding
• Work holiday visa / legal right to work in NZ
• Multiple job openings available
• Experience and / or relevant qualification preferred, but not required
• Health lifestyle, please no smoking
• Ability to work independently & responsibility with limited supervision
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
ORGANIC FARM NEW ZEALAND
Member since: November 2019
Organic Farm New Zealand (OFNZ) is located on a private estate located in the world-famous Fiordland region, a 30-minute drive from the nearest town of Te Anau.
Farming, Animals & Conservation