Seasonal Organic Garden Assistant Needed
Interested in hands-on garden work & spending time in the New Zealand nature?
Organic Farm New Zealand (OFNZ) is a Biogro certified farm, located 30-minutes outside of Te Anau, Southland. OFNZ is a rural, remote and untouched natural location - a true Southland experience!
We are looking for seasonal workers from January to June 2021.
Duties include seasonal jobs such as:
• Fruit & Veggie harvesting
• Seeding & planting
• Weeding & watering crops
• Fertilising, composting & pest control
• Crop processing & storage
• Maintenance jobs
• Poultry coops maintenance
• Minimum 60-day commitment, full-time employment available for the right candidates
• Good physical condition, the duties will be physically demanding
• Work holiday visa / legal right to work in NZ
• Multiple job openings available
• Experience preferred, but not required
• Health lifestyle, please no smoking
• Ability to work independently & responsibility with limited supervision
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
ORGANIC FARM NEW ZEALAND
Member since: November 2019
Organic Farm New Zealand (OFNZ) is located on a private estate located in the world-famous Fiordland region, a 30-minute drive from the nearest town of Te Anau.
Farming, Animals & Conservation