Furniture Mover & Driver Two Men And A Truck Napier
We operate a fleet of furniture moving trucks seven days a week. Our core staff is International Workers. We’d like a committment of three months or more.
Here’s what else we need:
*confirmation of how long you plan to spend in this area in this job
*licenced drivers with experience, clear accident and conviction histories
*experience driving a slightly larger vehicle (than a passenger car) with a trailer would be most beneficial
- good work ethic
- strength and stamina
- congenial – you will be the face of our company and must always make a good impression
- clean and tidy presentation
- you must have the right to work in New Zealand, a New Zealand Inland
Revenue Number, a New Zealand bank account number and a phone number where you can always be reached
What you get:
- minimum $22 per hour plus holiday pay and casual hours, along with the option to enroll in KiwiSaver (where we contribute as well – so it’s like earning more money!)
*potential to move from casual to more permanent role and hours
- watch your bank account grow knowing that you’re funding the next leg of your journey
- lots of work, all year round
- a professional employment contract
- great teammates in a firm with a great reputation
- the chance to see some interesting areas of Hawkes Bay and sometimes beyond
- t-shirts provided
*we can’t promise anything but sometimes the folks we’re moving provide a lovely morning tea or lunch, and sometimes gratuities!
We hope we’ve peaked your interest. Give Ralph a call (027) rather than emailing us please. Tell him you’ve seen this posting on the BackPacker Job Board, and let’s meet to see if you’re a fit. We don’t really want to review a bunch of online or email applications, thanks. We’ll send your contract and paperwork. Once we have that back, fully completed, you’ll be ready to join the team.
Please refrain from contacting us until you are setted in the Hawkes Bay area. We understand you may be eager to secure work before you travel to NZ but we’ve found it’s best for all parties if you are settled and we can meet you in person.
OKAY NOW, LET’S MOVE SOME FURNITURE!
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK LIMITED
Member since: March 2020
Two Men and a Truck is a Hawkes Bay-Based, Serving New Zealand's North Island. Our moves are mostly residential though we do mix it up a little with some challenging and interesting jobs. Our clients move to some unique locations you might not otherwise get to see while visiting the area. Why not join us as part of your adventure?
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics