We are a New Zealand owned Life Sciences company that supplies raw materials for use in the pharmaceutical industry.
We are currently looking for reliable production/process staff to join our production team in Otahuhu. For this role, you will be working in a well-equipped meat factory.
About this role
- Otahuhu location
- Casual part-time (8:00am-11:00am, Tuesdays & Thursdays)
- On call shifts may be available
- $20 p/h, paid weekly
- Immediate start
- Ongoing training provided
- No prior experience necessary
- Handling animal by-products
- General cleaning of the production rooms and support areas
- Assisting with the storage, loading, and shipment
- Heavy lifting up to 20kg
- Wrapping pallets
- Be comfortable with working in a meat factory and handling animal by-products
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand (NZ citizen, resident or a valid student/work visa)
- Be physically fit to heavy-lift up to 20kg
- Have your own reliable transport
- Have clean criminal record
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Be disciplined and punctual at all times
In return, we offer attractive hourly rates, and you will get to work with a close-knit team in a friendly working environment.
To apply, please submit your CV through the Backpacker Job Board.
Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: January 2020
Auckland BioSciences is in the business of manufacturing and exporting premium New Zealand made animal derived serum, plasma, and other animal derivatives to the global life sciences industry. Specifically, we aim to meet the needs of veterinary vaccine manufacturers and research institutions.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics