Hello, we are a family of 4 living on a 10acre farmlet just 15 mins drive from Invercargill. We are a busy family, my partner who works full time and myself who is in full time study are needing someone to help out with our 2 beautiful children (son = 10yrs and daughter= 18 months old) and other house and yard duties from time to time.
Preferably a female who has had experience working with children and can speak reasonably good English and that can clean. Having a full drivers license and road worthy vehicle is a must as we live out of town.
Length of Time: 8-10 months mainly part time Mon-fri but some weeks can be almost full time hours; this is while I am studying my second year nursing. 17th Feb 2020 – 8th Nov 2020. Starting date preferred: 6th April 2020 (however this can be negoitable if wanting to start earlier, you can start as early as 17th Feb.
Free Accomodation, food and essentials, power, unlimited wifi, must be available to do 20hrs-38hrs a week will pay $100 weekly. $50 fuel weekly (this is only if you are picking up or dropping off children in own vehicle more than 2 days a week). Large bedroom with king bed and built in wardrobes you will also have your own bathroom. Linen supplied.
You won’t have to work public holidays or weekends. Either relax or you could pick up extra paid work in town from Friday night through till Sunday night, but must be available daily (except my school holidays) Mon-Fri from 6.30am till 8.30am and then from 4-7pm to help out with children: getting them ready, packing lunches, helping with homework etc. within school hours other house hold duties can be done.
(For a bit of extra cash I could get you to babysit occasionally over the weekend now and then if I have extra study that needs to be done).
I have 3 school holiday periods which is 6 weeks in total 2 weeks at a time (will confirm these dates in contract) that I won’t need childcare for these weeks you will only be paid minimum of $60 a week if you choose to stay over weeks that I am home but must be still helping out minimum of 10 hrs a week. So in these periods you could go travelling or work extra at your other job if you have one.* *Other conditions will be set out in a contract.
Most Duties will include:
• Childcare (which at this stage will be from Mon-fri before and after school/daycare) Children are at school/daycare from 8.30am-4.15pm and 8am-4.45pm. Most mornings I will be able to drop off and pick up but mainly will need someone to do the driving round when I am on my 8-10 weeks clinical placements and because the school holidays do not run the same as my course my son will need to be looked after but my daughter will be at daycare as normal but will need to be picked up or dropped off if I am on clinical.
• Cleaning (Helping out with dishes, washing, Vacumming, Mopping, and cleaning bathrooms)
• Mowing Lawns and tidying gardens (this is negotiable).
• Helping out with preparing breakfast/lunches and dinner. You will need to prepare dinner on the weeks that I will be working nightshift on placements.
• Totaling hours 20 to 38 a week (please note that a 38 hour week would consist of looking after my son on his school holiday periods when I will still be at course from Monday to Friday.
Any outings, trips, dinners out with our family will be fully paid for by us.
If this sounds like you please don’t hesitate to apply. Looking forward to your applications.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Black and Dobbin
Member since: February 2020