Keen to come to the South Island's premier Music Festival and join the Rhythm and Alps Volunteer crew? We are keen to have you!
Every year we rely on awesome people like you to be a part of the magic and help bring our New Years party to life!
Rhythm and Alps runs over 3 nights from 29th Dec – 1st Jan. It is situated in the beautiful Cardrona Valley in the mighty Southern Alps of New Zealand just 40 minutes from Queenstown and 15 minutes from Wanaka.
Over 50 international and local acts will be performing across 4 stages including Wilkinson Live, RL Grime, Camo & Krooked, Floating Points Live and New Zealand’s own Shapeshifter (+ many more). It's gonna be big and we can’t wait!
HOW IT WORKS
We rely on recruiting an awesome team of committed and enthusiastic volunteers to come and join our crew in a variety of different positions.
• All our Volunteers are required to attend an induction on the 28th of December
• During the festival you will be rostered for up to 24 hours. This will be spread out over 3 different days giving you time to enjoy the festival in between.
• Rock up to all your shifts on time with some good energy and you’re good to go!
WHAT YOU GET
• The opportunity to work as part of the best festival team in the country
• When you're not working you are free to enjoy the festival however you like
• An R&A 2019 Crew t-shirt
• A meal voucher for each shift worked
• On-site camping (tent only no cars) from the 28th December - 1st January (You can purchase a campervan upgrade if you wish)
Get in touch for more information!
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Rhythm & Alps
Member since: December 2019
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism